Have a question?

Call us at:

Cell: +88 01827155699
Tel: +88-02-9840616-7
Fax:+88-02-9840618
E: info@protectivelife.com.bd

Or just fill up our 'Contact Us' form and we will call you.

 

Our offices address

Star Center, 4th Floor, House No-2(A), Block-SE(C), Road-138, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212

Protected Dream Scheme No. – 02

 

This scheme will be paid in four installments, as a reslut it becomes much easier for the insurer to deal instantly with many of the undesiarable finacial problems. Moreover, the life insurance customer in his lifetime can invest this insurance amount in variety of profitable sectors or constructive activities. Full payment of the sums will be given to the nominee if the insurance taker die a premature death during this time. Under this scheme 12, 16, 20, and the 24-year term policy should be adopted. Within specific time that means in 12 years policy at the end of 1/4 part of the period 20%, at the end of 2/4 part of the period 20%, at the end of 3/4 part of the period 20% including maximum 60% of the insurance sums and upon expiration the remaining 40% will be provided with the bonus. The repayments will be similar to the other term. After submitting one or more installments if the insurer die even before maturity the full sum will be given with gained bonus to the nominee.

 

Premium List

Ages

Insurance Period

12

16

20

24

20

99.60

71.90

55.90

45.50

21

99.60

71.90

55.90

45.50

22

99.60

71.90

55.90

45.60

23

99.60

72.00

56.00

45.70

24

99.70

72.00

56.00

45.80

25

99.70

72.00

56.10

45.90

26

99.70

72.10

56.20

46.00

27

99.70

72.10

56.30

46.10

28

99.80

72.20

56.40

46.30

29

99.80

72.30

56.50

46.50

30

99.90

72.40

56.70

46.70

31

100.00

72.50

56.90

47.00

32

100.10

72.70

57.10

47.20

33

100.20

72.90

57.30

47.60

34

100.40

73.10

57.60

47.90

35

100.50

73.30

57.90

48.30

36

100.80

73.60

58.30

48.80

37

101.00

74.00

58.70

49.30

38

101.30

74.30

59.20

49.9

39

101.60

74.70

59.70

50.50

40

102.00

75.20

60.30

51.20

41

102.40

75.70

60.90

51.90

42

102.90

76.30

61.60

52.70

43

103.50

77.00

62.40

53.70

44

104.10

77.70

63.20

54.70

45

104.70

78.50

64.20

55.70

46

105.50

79.30

65.20

56.90

47

106.30

80.30

66.30

 

48

107.20

81.30

67.50

 

49

108.20

82.50

66.80

 

50

109.20

83.70

70.30

 

51

110.40

 

 

 

52

111.70

 

 

 

53

113.10

 

 

 


 

© 2018 Protective Islami Life Insurance Limited. All rights reserved.       |       Terms and Conditions | Sitemap       |       Designed and Developed by: Sharpbd