Have a question?

Call us at:

Cell: +88 01827155699
Tel: +88-02-9840616-7
Fax:+88-02-9840618
E: info@protectivelife.com.bd

Or just fill up our 'Contact Us' form and we will call you.

 

Our offices address

Star Center, 4th Floor, House No-2(A), Block-SE(C), Road-138, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212

This is an interesting savings insurance scheme. This scheme is to be paid by five installments for insurance, as a result the insurance taker can facilitate immediate coping up with the unexpected economic problem. Moreover, the life insurance customer in his lifetime can invest this insurance amount in variety of profitable sectors. The insurer will pay during the time partial sums of the insurer, moreover it is insured that the full payment of the sums will be given if the insurance taker die a premature death. Under this scheme, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year term policy can be taken. According to the scheme 10% of the maturity amount after 1/5 of the period, 15% of the maturity amount after 2/5 of the perid, 20% of the maturity amount after 3/5 of the perid, 25% of the maturity amount after 4/5 of the perid and upon expiration of the period insurer will be paid the remaining 30% amount with the bonus earned. That means after 2 (two) years on the 10-year term insurance policy the amount of 10% of the insurance sum, after 4 (four) years the amount of 15% of the insurance sum, after 6 (six) years the amount of 20% of the insurance sum, after 8 (eight) years the amount of 25% of the insurance sum will get the insurer including maximum 70% and acquired the remaining 30% at the end of the term of the insurance amount will be paid with bonus. In the case of a 15-year term policy same premium will be given after 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15 years. After providing one or more installments if the death occurs of the insurer before maturity still the full amount of the sums to be paid including bonuses to the nominee of the insurer. Also prior to maturity because of the any accident if any two organs among two hands, two legs or two eyes become complete lame and permanently performance deteriorated fo the insurer then the next premium will be remission and  the insurer will be paid by 50% amount of the insurance sums. But insurance risk will be force on the full sum of the insurance. If the insurer is alive and if already get paid by 50% of the final sum then remaining 50% of the insurance amounts will get with maturity bonus.

Premium List

Years

Insurance Period

10

15

20

25

30

20

118.00

80.20

61.30

50.20

42.90

21

118.00

80.20

61.40

50.20

43.00

22

118.00

80.20

61.40

50.30

43.10

23

118.00

80.20

61.40

50.40

43.30

24

118.00

80.20

61.50

50.50

43.40

25

118.00

80.20

61.50

50.60

43.60

26

118.10

80.30

61.60

50.70

43.80

27

118.10

80.30

61.70

50.80

44.00

28

118.10

80.40

61.80

51.00

44.20

29

118.10

80.50

61.90

51.20

44.50

30

118.20

80.50

62.10

51.40

44.80

31

118.20

80.60

62.20

51.60

45.10

32

118.30

80.80

62.40

51.90

45.40

33

118.40

80.90

62.60

52.20

45.80

34

118.50

81.10

62.90

52.60

46.30

35

118.60

81.30

63.20

52.90

46.80

36

118.80

81.50

63.50

53.40

47.30

37

118.90

81.80

63.90

53.80

47.90

38

119.20

82.10

64.30

54.40

48.60

39

119.40

82.40

64.70

54.90

49.30

40

119.70

82.80

65.20

55.60

50.10

41

120.00

83.20

65.80

56.30

 

42

120.40

83.70

66.40

57.00

 

43

120.80

84.30

67.10

57.90

 

44

121.20

84.80

67.80

58.80

 

45

121.70

85.50

68.60

59.80

 

46

122.30

86.20

69.50

 

 

47

122.90

87.00

70.50

 

 

48

123.60

87.80

71.60

 

 

49

124.30

88.80

72.70

 

 

50

125.10

89.80

74.00

 

 

51

126.00

90.90

 

 

 

52

127.00

92.10

 

 

 

53

128.00

93.50

 

 

 

54

129.20

94.90

 

 

 

55

130.40

96.50

 

 

 

 

© 2018 Protective Islami Life Insurance Limited. All rights reserved.       |       Terms and Conditions | Sitemap       |       Designed and Developed by: Sharpbd